ICCA offers some very effective and simple PR tools which enables ICCA members to increase their PR profile in the international meetings industry, all available for free in the “ICCA PR Kit” in the My ICCA section:
- Download an Excel file with a selection of the ICCA Press Database todistribute your press release: “the press list for the meetings industry” is available as an online searchable database, containing approximately 400 profiles of the leading media (magazines, websites, e-newsletters) and freelancers in the international meetings industry. You can select the target group and download the press list in Excel format.
- Keep track of your organisation’s online press coverage using the “ICCA Digital Clipping Service”; an online news monitoring tool powered by Meltwater News.
- Post your press release on the ICCA website, by following these steps:
- Login to the My ICCA section on our website
- Scroll down to “ICCA PR Kit”
- Click on “Post your press release on the ICCA website”
- This opens a form which you have to fill in to post your release
All press releases will be published in the ICCA Member Press Release section on our website.
Tweet your press release: Share your your press release via ICCA’s official Twitter account (currently over 6,500 followers), by writing your Twitter message in the same form. Please note that you can use maximum 120 characters as we need room to add the link to your release on the ICCA website.
- Share your Business Wins with the ICCA community by submitting the details of your winning bid using a form in My ICCA section. Winning business is a great PR opportunity. We are using these meeting details to update the ICCA Association Database and to help you raise your profile in the international meetings industry. Your Business Win will be posted on the ICCA website and shared via the @ICCAWORLD Twitter account.
- Use the PR Guidelines Articles to find tips & advice on how to be successful in PR from ICCA media members and ICCA Congress speakers.